Your brakes are one of the most important components of your automobile because it is the primary safety feature of an automobile. Unfortunately, it is also the most abused and neglected feature of the average automobile.
On a daily basis your automobile is subjected to stop and go traffic involving numerous traffic lights, stop signs, vehicles which slow down abruptly and turn without little notice, and so on…
It has become second nature to react quickly to manage these types of situations and others to avoid hitting other cars, pedestrians or objects in the road
Town Center Auto Repair understands the daily abuse your automobile brakes and braking system must endure each day. We also understand the importance to keep your brake system working properly in order to keep you, and your loved ones safe.
Get your brake checked, maintained, & changed by ASE Certified professionals at Town Center Auto Repair!
Signs that indicate the need for brake repair or maintenance service are as follows:
- Your brake lights come on
- You hear a high-pitched squeak when you apply the brakes
- Brake pedal slowly sinks down to the floor
- Brake pedal feels soft and mushy but gets harder when you pump up and down
- Brakes pulsate when you step on them
- Brake pedal sinks to the floor or gets soft when using the brakes on a long, steep downhill grade
Make sure you take good care of your brakes! If you have any of these then schedule a visit with us immediately!